1. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Suggestion MailBox is owned and operated by App Makers, LLC. App Makers, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer or your smart phone interact with our website/app server. By accessing the Suggestion MailBox web site and/or by using the Suggestion MailBox App, you acknowledge and fully understand Suggestion MailBox’s and App Makers, LLC’s privacy statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Privacy Statement.
2. Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this website have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Suggestion MailBox App services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It
Through Suggestion MailBox, App Makers, LLC collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, from the downloading and use of the SMB App, and the member’s submission of member subscription data.
a. Web Server Logs.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site
- State or country from which you accessed the site
- Date and time of your visit
- Name of your Internet service provider
- Web page you linked to our site from
- Pages you viewed on the site
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
b. SMB App
When a user downloads and uses the SMB App, we also may track information to administer the app and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- The IP address of the device from which a suggestion was posted;
- The GPS coordinates of the location from which a suggestion was posted;
- The time and date when a suggestion was posted;
- The email address submitted with a suggestion; and/or
- The user-agent string associated with the device from which a suggestion was posted.
c. Member Subscription Data
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability.
- To respond to legal process or comply with law.
4. Accessing Web Account Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information on line by signing into your account or, if that does not work for some reason, by contacting us by sending an email to our support staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Suggestion MailBox/App Makers, LLC will make every effort to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.
5. Data Retention and Preservation
Suggestion MailBox/App Maker’s, LLC retains different types of information for different time periods. Due to the real-time nature of the business, some information may be stored for only a brief period of time.
Suggestion MailBox/App Maker’s LLC will not retain data for law enforcement unless it receives a valid preservation request.
6. Legal Process Requirements
Suggestion MailBox/App Maker’s, LLC discloses user/member information only in accordance with applicable law, including the federal Stored Communications Act (“SCA”), 18 U.S.C. § 2701 et seq. Suggestion MailBox/App Makers, LLC will only release non-public information about its users to law enforcement officials in response to appropriate legal processes, such as a subpoena, court order, or search warrant – or in response to a valid emergency request.
Any information Suggestion MailBox/App Maker’s, LLC provides in response to emergency requests is limited to what we believe would prevent the harm. This may include a user’s IP address, GPS coordinates, message timestamps, email address, user-agent string, and/or the contents of other messages from the user’s posting.
7. Changes to This Statement
Last Updated: November 2015