1. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
App Makers, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing App Makers, LLC, you acknowledge and fully understand App Makers, LLC’s privacy statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this website have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in App Makers, LLC’s services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It
a. Web Server Logs.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site
- State or country from which you accessed the site
- Date and time of your visit
- Name of your Internet service provider
- Web page you linked to our site from
- Pages you viewed on the site
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
c. Member Subscription Data
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability.
- To respond to legal process or comply with law.
4. Accessing Web Account Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information on line by signing into your account or, if that does not work for some reason, by contacting us by sending an email to our support staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org. App Makers, LLC will make every effort to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question
5. Changes to This Statement